Canon 30d Digital Slr Camera. Mini Underwater Camera. Racing Video Camera.
Canon 30d Digital Slr Camera
- A digital single-lens reflex camera (digital SLR or DSLR) is a digital camera that uses a mechanical mirror system and pentaprism to direct light from the lens to an optical viewfinder on the back of the camera.
- The Canon EOS 30D is an 8.2-megapixel semi-professional digital single-lens reflex camera, initially announced on February 21, 2006 . It is the successor of the Canon EOS 20D, and is succeeded by the EOS 40D.
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
Neewer Battery Grip for Canon EOS 20D/30D/40D/50D D-SLR BG-E2N
This battery grip/holder is a Pro Battery Grip for the Canon EOS 20D/30D/40D/50D. The functions are the same as the original Canon BG-E2N. It can hold 6 AA batteries or two BP-511A Li-ion batteries, doubling the battery capacity of your camera. Vertical shutter release button on the Battery Grip makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position much easier, adding stability to the camera. Beware that the batteries should be put into the magazine before inserting the magazine into the grip!
In this professional edition, it comes with several functional buttons. It will be much convenient while using. It provides additional shutter release, main dial, AE lock/FE lock and AF point selection controls for easier vertical shooting.
Type: Battery grip for the CANON 20D/30D/40D/50D
Power Sources: (1)Battry Pack BP-511A/514/511/512
(2)AA size batteries:Alkaline batteries
Power Switch: Camera's power switch
Dimensions: 142.7(W)x110.5(H)x75.7(D) mm / 5.6(W)x4.4(H)x3.0(D) inch
Weight: Approx. 300g / 11.5oz. (without batteries and battery magazine)
CAMERA NOT INCLUDED
How to use?
1.Remove the battery from the camera.
2.Detach the camera's battery compartment cover.
*EOS40D:place the camera on a desk or the other flat surface and hold it firmly so that it does not drop. Next, pull the battery compartment cover while opened at a slanted angle to remove.
*EOS30D/20D:Refer to Fig.2-2 to remove the battery compartment cover.
3.Insert the detached cover, and then insert the electrical contacts into its storage slot to ensure that it will not be lost.
4.Remove the protective cover, and then insert the electrical contacts into the battery compartment.
5.Align the attachment screw with the camera's third socket, and the turn the attach/detach knob to tighten securely.
Canon EOS 30D speed test: 5FPS
Here's an informal burst rate test on the Canon EOS 30D. 5 frames in 0.91 sec. Here's the math: T5 - T1 = 5:14.99 - 5:14.08 = 0.91 sec. Also T6 - T2 = 5:15.29 - 5:14.38= 0.91 sec. So how many in 1.00 sec? (1.00 sec/0.91 sec) X 5 frames = 5.49 frames. But... (T6 - T1)/6 = 0.20 sec/frame. Divide into 1.00 sec and you get 5.00 frames, just like the published data.
Canon 30D with homemade ring light
ring light made out of a old fluorescent magnifying glass lamp. I removed the adjustable base, and magnifying glass, then I made a bracket to hold the lamp to the camera and a tripod mount.
red camera lenses
d300 nikon digital camera
latest canon digital camera price in india
camera raw 5 tutorial
what are the best digital camera brands
camera tripod diagram
shot on red camera