Camera Shops In Hyderabad : Axis Camera 207w
Camera Shops In Hyderabad
- a city in southern Pakistan on the Indus River
- A city in central India, capital of the state of Andhra Pradesh; pop. 3,005,000
- Hyderabad ) (, ) is the capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It also goes by sobriquet "City of Pearls". It is the largest city in Andhra Pradesh and the sixth largest city in India with a population of 4.07 million.
- A former large princely state in southern central India, divided in 1956 between Maharashtra, Mysore, and Andhra Pradesh
- A city in southeastern Pakistan, in the province of Sind, on the Indus River; pop. 1,000,000
- a city in south central India in Andhra Pradesh
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- (shop) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- (shop) do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- (shop) patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
Wiladat Imam Hussain
The Shias all over the world celebrate the birthday of Imam Hussain erstwhile grandson of our Holy Prophet .But a strange thought though the Shias celebrate the Willadat of Imam Hussain today they celebrate his Martyrdom everyday, celebrate in the context of mourning.
Yes every land is Karbala every Heart is Ashura.
I wanted to write this piece last night, but some how it was not ready for gestation, it did not happen while I sat at home posting my pictures at Flickr.
I have just opened shop, I was asking Asif Shakir my eldest son about some quote on Imam Hussain different from what we have read and he said go to ezoftech..
But I think I shall write through the guidance of my Heart .
I am not a hard core Shia at all, I keep harping about my Shiasm, that has been nascent, not aggressive, I lived in a cosmopolitan society with the Hindus, Christians Parsis Sikhs and people of diverse Faith.
For me my religion is something personal and not a badge stuck as an armband.
The Shia resurgence of my soul happened a few years back despite my wife and children being overtly and most importantly better Shias than me , but never did they exert their religiosity on my multi colored human camera like consciousness..
I dressed and did look , and do look , like a Hindu ascetic, this was my effervescent Sartorial Spirituality.
I dabbled in the stream of all religious thought but I am a Shia born and Shiasm is my birthright a nationalistic fervor connected to the fragrance of the land I live.
I do not wish to sound Shia , but one thought troubles me being a moderately liberal Indian Muslim, and it is not Anti Islam it is anti “anti Humanity.”
When the genocide and the carnage was happening at Karbala , and Imam Hussain not an unknown figure but the scion of the Holy Prophet should be so shabbily treated , shocks me of the kind of Muslims that lived within the fold of Yazidi Islam.
Not a single voice raised, not a protest, just silent acceptance of misdeeds, read my words carefully, and realize what I am applying to modern day protesting Islam.
Cartoon s of the Holy Prophet full throated protestations, justifiably so, Salman Rushdie, Taslima Nasrin, tattoos of the Holy Scriptures on the back of a Dutch model.. justifiably so yet the body of Islam.. souled in Saudi Arabia and fleshed out in other countries keeps silent at the continuous killing of Muslims by Muslims killing of other communities in the name of Islam..
What are we trying to prove ?
At Karbala the same situation existed in Islam?
Yazid may have thought he was justified in destroying the goodwill of Imam Hussain , he was no ideal Caliph, the first supreme Terrorist, he had his Jehad, and it continued unabated against the follwers of Ali the Shias.
Today Allah Ho Akbar surfed on the net, brings to you the sectarian Gospel of Hate.. hate for everything that is Shia Shiasm Shi Shiite ..?
So what has really changed, mind you I don’t borrow verses from scriptures to prove my point.
The Arab barbarism is the heritage of contemporary Islam ,kill kill, be counted in Paradise that is why the rogue Mullahs don’t want Muslims to educate themselves, and strange even the most educated Kafeel Ahmed lost out at the end of the day.
A man in Hyderabad says behead Taslima Nasrin, I am not shocked the majority followers of Islam justified beheading even in the days of Hazrat Ali and later his son Imam Hussain.There was no one to behead Yazid..
Imagine taking a sword and cutting of a mans neck while he was in prayers in the Mosque. Imagine on the hot and dusty sands of Karbala people who also prayed Namaz , fasted, followed the religion propagated by the Holy Prophet had no qualms in slaying his favorite Grandson or his family.
Yes the Shia is a better Islamist any day, whether he sheds blood , scourges himself, cuts his forehead all considered heresy, except killing of innocent people, kidnapping of Koreans, planting bombs in trains, 9/11 7/ 11 all these are pardonable for the greater glory of a marginalized Islam..
The Lal Masjid, Abdul Aziz is only a tip of the iceberg..
We have to wake up from our religiously flavored drug induced sleep..
Yes I have nothing more to say.. today I celebrate Wiladat e Imam Hussain
But Everyday is Ashura..Every land is Karbala ..
Hyderabad, A Home Away From Home
We skipped from the chaotic city of Delhi to Hyderabad. We spent a couple of days enjoying the creature comforts of the west at the home of Suneel's uncle, Subba Rao, and aunt, Pandu. Hot water, queen size bed, clean city, and wonderful family-cooked meals. We were overwhelmed by their generosity as well as their ability sneak food onto our plates when we were full -- good Indian hospitality.
We toured the old city center, temples, and the high tech city. The high tech city has really blossomed since Suneel was here 5 years ago. Bhaskar, a friend of Suneel's father, Rao, took us out nto dinner and on a driving tour of the city.
We also found time for some shopping. The outfit pictured is one of our finds -- Suneel's India Wife :-)
From Hyderabad, we took middle of the night flights out of India to Singapore, a city that is a drastic change from India. We will soon start our month-plus journey through southeast asia to China.
The India pictures have been uploaded with the tag "india" on Flickr. Not some our best camera work, since the screen to view the pictures is broken. Perhaps a new camera in Singapore will be purchased.
- Taken at 9:22 PM on November 13, 2006 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
benq camera battery
video camera support imovie
blacks camera store calgary
helmet camera for skiing
spy pen camera chennai
fuji digital camera review
digital camera comparison shopping
top 10 video camera
varifocal lens dome camera